Bell Housing Adaptor Kit to suit LS Series V8 to Hilux Gearbox (R150F, R151F Manual)
Our Marks4WD Bell Housing Adaptor & Clutch kit (inc Clutch and Pressure plate) suits an LS V8 engine conversion to the Toyota Hilux 4Runner fitted with the factory Hilux gearbox.
The bell housing has been designed to accept the Toyota petrol or diesel pressed metal clutch fork, clutch fork pivot, and slave cylinder (mounted on the right-hand side). The bell housing kit is supplied with a heavy-duty clutch and pressure plate, thrust bearing and thrust bearing carrier.
No firewall modifications or repositioning of the original transmission is required.
- We only recommend using our heavy-duty pressure plate with a Toyota 10″ clutch disc. – MCK488G3
- For high-performance engines and competition vehicles, we also stock a ceramic cushion button clutch.
LS Flywheel & Starter Motor
- Flywheel & Starter Motor Kit to suit an LS Series V8 153 Tooth Flywheel – MFK1947.
- This kit contains a smaller diameter 153T flywheel to fit inside the smaller bell housing and starter motor.
Holden / Chevy 5.7ltr Gen3 / LS1, 6.0ltr LS2
The Holden/Chevy 5.7ltr Gen3/LS1, 6.0ltr LS2 engine has a bolt pattern similar to the old Chevy Turbo bolt pattern with one extra hole placed at the top centre of the block and two extras at the bottom, which are tapped into the cast aluminium sump.
The crankshaft also has a different bolt pattern, and the spigot bearing location in the crank is closer to the block, as is the crankshaft flange face.
- Bell housing
- Thrust bearing & carrier
- Flywheel cover plate
- Spigot bearing adaptor
- Clutch fork boot
- Water temp adaptor
- Oil pressure adaptor
- Heavy-duty pressure plate
- Heavy-duty clutch plate
- Bolts, Washers
- Downloadable Instructions
To Suit – Toyota
- 4Runner / Surf (factory R150F, R151F manual gearbox)
- Bundera (factory R150F, R151F manual gearbox)
- Hilux (factory R150F, R151F manual gearbox)
- LS1, LS2, LS3 Series V8’s
- This kit is designed for the 160mm input shaft R150F, R151F gearboxes
- Not suitable for the 190mm input shaft gearboxes