Bell Housing Adaptor Kit – LS Series V8 to LandCruiser 4.5L (4-speed auto)
Bell Housing Adaptor Kit to suit LS Series V8 engine conversion to Toyota LandCruiser fitted with a factory 4-speed auto transmission
- Toyota LandCruiser – 4.5L (factory 4-speed auto)
- LS1, LS2, LS3 V8’s
AUD$3,370.00 (Excl. Tax AUD$3,063.64)
- Ask a Question
- Reviews (0)
Bell Housing Adaptor Kit to suit LS Series V8 to Toyota LandCruiser 4.5L (4-speed auto)
The flywheel housing supplied measures 61 mm/2.4″ long. This housing has the GM bolt pattern on the front and the Toyota 1FZ bolt pattern on the rear.
The kit is supplied with a flex plate stiffener which bolts up to the original GM flex plate, and the stiffener is basically a very thin flywheel. A crankshaft adaptor/spacer is bolted to the crankshaft, which also secures the flex plate/ring gear and flex plate stiffener to the crankshaft. The original GM flex plate with the 168-tooth ring gear is used. The standard LandCruiser 4.5Lt auto flex plate as fitted to FZJ## series engines is bolted to our crankshaft adaptor.
The kit is also supplied with an oil pressure sensor adaptor; the adaptor is fitted in place of the GM sender located behind the intake manifold at the back of the engine block.
A water temperature adaptor is also supplied; the adaptor is fitted in the right-hand cylinder head behind the exhaust manifold, it accepts the original Toyota sender.
- Adaptor flywheel housing
- Flexplate stiffener
- Crankshaft adaptor
- Flywheel cover plate
- Oil pressure sender adaptor
- Water temperature sender adaptor
- Spacers, Bolts, Washers
- Downloadable Instructions (requires login)
- Toyota LandCruiser 4.5L (factory 4-speed auto)
- LS1, LS2, LS3 V8’s
- The original GM 168 tooth auto flex plate is reused for this conversion.
- A stand-alone computer will be required to control the auto transmission shifting points.
- Your cross member will require the center holes to be slotted in order to move the engine and transmission forward 25mm to improve the clearance between the ignition coil pack and the firewall.
- Additionally, a tail shaft spacer kit MFK1421 can be used to obtain the correct rear driveshaft length
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Be the first to review this product.