- Ask a Question
- Reviews (0)
Penrite Power Steering Fluid (1 Litre)
Power Steering Fluid is a premium mineral-based, multi-purpose power steering fluid designed for use in power steering systems that specify a conventional type Automatic Transmission Fluids (ATF’s) ie DEXRON® II & III Fluids. It contains special anti-shudder additives not found in ATF’s that are designed to provide enhanced wear protection, longer service life and reduce noise in all conditions.
- Minimises shudder (noise & chatter) in power steering pumps
- Effective anti-wear additives provide wear protection
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Long service through good thermal stability
- Meets FORD M2C-134C/D Specifications
- Suitable for Ford EL-FG Series vehicles
- Ford M2C134-C/D
- PS 11872
- GM 9985010
- Chrysler MS-1872
- Alfa Romeo, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Daimler, Ford, Holden, Hyundai, Jaguar, Kia, Lamborghini, Lancia, Lexus, Lotus, Maserati, MG, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Nissan, Peugeot, Porsche, Proton, Renault, Rover, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Triumph Volvo and many more.
Power Steering Fluid is also suitable for all Ford EF-FG, Territory SX-SY Series, Tickford & FPV series vehicles where Ford M2C134-C/D is specified.
Power Steering Fluid should not be used in Honda units (use Penrite HPSO), electronic power steering systems or in systems that use highly specialised or synthetic fluids such as Penrite LHM Plus, LDAS, HDPS, or PAS fluids. It is not recommended for Land Rover Ace systems or in European vehicles that require CHF 11S fluids or where Dexron VI is specified by the manufacturer (use Penrite PAS Fluid)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Be the first to review this product.