Ultra Vision NITRO 80w Maxx LED Driving Lights (7″ Black – 4500K) – Pair
Ultra-Vision is Australia’s No 1 Manufacturer of LED Lighting for Extreme Environments, priding ourselves on being leaders in the lighting industry and at the forefront of innovation.
The Ultra-Vision team have partnered with world-leading LED manufacturers Cree & Osram, allowing us to use Next Generation Hybrid LED & Reflector technology, giving an unmatched performance in both distance & spread – meaning the Nitro Maxx range offers the best range and width currently available in any driving Light or Light Bars including a 5-year warranty.
Our Nitro 120 Maxx was the first driving light worldwide to reach 1 lux at 1km, with our Nitro 140 Maxx being the first driving light to reach 1 lux at 1.2km. Our Nitro 180 Maxx sets the benchmark at 1 lux at 2.2km.
The Nitro Maxx driving lights come with everything you need to light up the nights – with a pair of driving lights, wiring harness, brackets and nuts all included in one package making it easy for you to get the power of Ultra Vision on your vehicle.
Nitro 80W Maxx LED Driving Light.
The Nitro 80 Maxx driving light provides unrivalled performance with a usable light distance of 1200m at 1 lux while covered by an outstanding 5-year warranty, making it an excellent all-rounder 4wd driving light with a balance of width and distance in a compact 7″ design.
Compare the Rest
- Up to over 2 1/2 times the distance at 1 Lux compared to other leading brands on the market.
- 100% Australian Made and designed
- 5 Year Warranty
- Price Competitive
- Local Australian product support and backup
The Nitro Maxx Hi/Lo beam enables the driver to reduce the beam power for oncoming vehicles or built-up areas while providing a wide flood light with exceptional coverage for safe driving.
5700K or 4500K?
It’s a personal choice with no right or wrong answer.
5700K provides a whiter, brighter light with slightly better penetration. Great for those outback long-distance roads
4500K delivers a warmer, softer light which is easier on the eyes for those long drives, while also the choice for driving in mist or fog where they offer better penetration with less light reflection than LED lights with a higher “K” (Kelvin)
Are you unsure what all the terminology means? Lux vs Lumens, Raw Lumens vs Effective Lumens output?
Find out all you need to know from our FAQs – Ultra-Vision FAQs.
- 15,404 Effective Lumens (per pair)
- 1 Lux at 1200m
- Designed and Manufactured in Australia.
- 5 Year Warranty on lights
- Lifetime Warranty on all brackets
- Contrl® Optics optimises the long-distance penetrating beam
- Wide optic for optimum beam width
- 1 x Pair Nitro 80 Maxx LED Driving Lights ( 4500K, Black Rim)
- 1 x pair Clear Lens Covers
- Wiring Harness and Anti-Theft nuts
- Installation wiring diagram & Instructions
- Part No. PVM1890LEDW4/PR