Bendix Ultimate 4WD Rear Drum to Disc Conversion Kit – Isuzu D-Max 2007-2020
- Isuzu D-Max (2007 – 2020) [TFR, TFS] WithVSC
- Ask a Question
- Reviews (0)
Bendix Ultimate 4WD Rear Drum to Disc Conversion Kit to suit Isuzu D-Max -U4WD-D2D302R (Single Pot Caliper) (with VSC) (0-2″ Lift)
Our Bendix ADR-compliant 4WD rear drum-to-disc brake conversion kit delivers improved braking performance and safety for your vehicle.
It is designed to cater for today’s 4WDs, which often feature a range of accessories, such as storage drawers, winches, bullbars, secondary batteries, roof racks, etc., putting greater demands on the standard factory brakes than what they are designed for. This kit is ideally suited for those who frequently tow caravans or trailers for work or recreation.
The kit is a complete drum-to-disc conversion, including a replacement park brake mechanism operated by the OEM factory park brake.
Rear brake discs provide many improved features and benefits over the factory drums, from quick and easy water drainage, higher clamping efficiency, reduced possibility of brake fade, and ease of brake pad replacement.
Big Braking Results
Combining the Front BIG Brake Upgrade kit with the Rear brake Drum to Disc kit will provide you with the ultimate stopping power in all conditions, whether you’re towing your caravan or heavy loads in wet weather or navigating down steep hills.
During testing, Bendix upgraded the front brakes of a standard PX Ford Ranger’s 4WD with the BIG brake kit and upgraded the rear drum brakes with Bendix’s rear drum to disc kit. The results were impressive, with the vehicle coming to a complete stop from a speed of 80 km/h in just 32.5 meters, representing a significant improvement over the factory OEM brakes of 9 meters or 1.5 car lengths.
- Options – Standard or 2″ Lift
- For vehicles equipped with VSC (Vehicle Stability Control)
- Fits 15″ or larger wheels
- Kits are ADR Certified and come with the ADR35/05 test report
- For VIC, NSW, ACT, SA & TAS. An engineering inspection is required to ensure the kit has been installed and functioning correctly before a mod plate is issued.
- For QLD & WA, Since Bendix has a pre-authorised LG1 certificate, all that is required is to inform the registration authority of the installation and complete the necessary LG1 forms.
Bendix Rear Brake Calipers
- Single piston calipers.
Ultimate 4WD Brake Pads
- Ceramic Material for low dust and low noise while providing high-temperature stability and excellent fade resistance.
- Mechanical Retention System, backing plate technology, is used in commercial vehicle braking systems.
- Designed for slotted rotors
Ultimate 4WD Brake Rotors
- Diamond Tip Slots allow gases to escape.
- High Carbon Metallurgy for improved durability and increased braking performance
- Swiftfit protective zinc coating for rust protection
- Improved thermal stability using Bendix’s pillar construction
Ultimate Brake Hoses
- Braided lines with protective sleeves
- Meets SAEJ1401 design standards
- Designed specifically for your vehicle model
- 2 x Ultimate 4WD Rear Brake Rotors
- 1 x Set of Ultimate 4WD Brake Pads
- 2 x Bendix Rear Calipers
- Bracket Mounting Kit
- Park Brake Mechanism
- 1 x Rear Set Ultimate Brake Hoses
- 1 Litre Heavy Duty Brake Fluid
- 1 x Can Bendix Cleanup
- 1 x Tube Ceramasil Brake Parts Lubricant
- 1 x 60L Icebox
- Access to the ADR ADR35/05 test report
- Part No. U4WD-D2D302R
Bendix Ultimate Big Brake Kit
Ultimate 4WD Front BIG Brake Upgrade Kit – (Optional)
- Refer to our Bendix Ultimate 4WD BIG Brake Upgrade Kit to suit Isuzu D-Max (Front 0-2″ Lift) – U4WD-BBUK204F
- Important – The optional Front Big Brake Kit requires 18″ wheels
Isuzu D-Max (2007 – 2020) [TFR, TFS] With VSC
- D-MAX 3.0 CRDi RWD Platform/Chassis
Isuzu D-Max (2012 – 2020) [TFS, TFR] With VSC
- D-MAX 3.0 CRDi RWD Ute
- D-MAX 3.0 CRDi 4×4 AWD Platform/Chassis
- D-MAX 3.0 CRDi 4×4 AWD Ute
- Rear Disc brake conversion kit only
- Images are for illustration purposes only. Contents may vary
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.