- Ask a Question
- Reviews (0)
Ultimate Tow™ Electric Brake Controller by Bendix
Bendix has applied its many decades of braking expertise to develop the new 12V Ultimate Tow™ Electric Brake Controller, providing additional braking control and enhanced safety for drivers who regularly tow heavier trailers or caravans.
Bendix’s Australian-made controller uses its own unique algorithm for the ultimate level of control and safety using the latest innovations in brake technology control.
Regulations state that trailers and caravans with a gross mass exceeding 750kg require a service brake on at least one axle. Above 2,000kg, they must use an electric brake system activating on all axles with the addition of an emergency brake (or breakaway system).
An electric brake controller’s purpose is to activate and control the braking force of the trailers or caravans’ electric brakes whenever the tow vehicle driver applies the brakes.
The Bendix Ultimate Tow™ features an easy-to-access and operate dash-mounted dial that allows adjustment of the brake force when descending steep hills or mountain roads, giving the driver the confidence to descend safely.
The one-touch override function allows the driver to simply press the dash dial to apply the trailer brakes independently of the tow vehicle’s brakes, pulling the swaying trailer or caravan back into line and reducing the swaying motion.
Designed, engineered, and tested here in Australia to suit our rugged and variable conditions, the Ultimate Tow™ controller comes fully programmed straight out of the box.
- 3 Year Warranty
- Easy installation – only one single hole is required
- Rugged dust and moisture-resistant aluminium case
- Open circuit and trailer disconnection indicator
- OEM-style dial with built-in LED
- ALKO ESC compatible
- Fully developed and tested in Australia
- No additional wiring or loom is required
- Bendix Ultimate Tow™ Electric Brake Controller
- Control dial
- Control dial lead
- Fuse holder assembly
- Self-tapping mounting screws
- Nylon fabric fastening hook and loop straps
- Decal sheet (inc. four dash decal sizes)
- Protection blocking diode
- Double-sided adhesive EVA foam mounting pad (78 × 61mm)
- 15A blade fuse
- Instruction manual
- Toyota LandCruiser
- Toyota Hilux
- Ford Ranger
- Mazda BT50
- Most late-model vehicles
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Be the first to review this product.