Catch Can & Diesel Fuel Water Separator Kit to suit Isuzu D-Max, MU-X / Mazda BT50 (X116R)
With over 80 years of experience, Ryco Filters is the leading and most trusted automotive aftermarket brand for filters in Australia.
As an authorized supplier, Marks4wd is proud to offer Ryco’s 4×4 range of products backed by the support of Ryco Australia.
Ryco’s updated Catch Can now incorporates an innovative service indicator, providing ease of maintenance for checking the internal filter. (Part No. RCC360K supersedes the previous RCC351K universal catch can)
Fitting a quality catch prevents contamination of your vehicle’s intake system from oil and crankcase vapours, reducing the efficiency of your engine and eventually leading to possible engine damage.
Ryco’s Z980 series of pre-fuel separators are important to prevent water and contaminants from entering your factory fuel filter, providing additional protection for your engine.
The Australian-designed and engineered kits by Ryco are specifically made for each individual vehicle, providing easy fitment using Ryco’s form-fitted hoses and quick-connect fittings.
Ryco catch cans utilize a high-efficiency filter, removing oil droplets down to 1 micron while providing a low restriction to the factory PCV (positive crankcase ventilation) system.
The Ryco RCC351 catch can have been tested to ISO standard 17536 (Vehicles aerosol separator test for internal combustion engines) and incorporates a large 310ml sump with an integrated safety valve, making Ryco’s filtration kit the one to buy.
Flowing 240L/min, the RCC351 makes it suitable for engines up to 350kw.
The Ryco Advantage
- Ryco’s RCC360K Catch can utilize a large 290ml sump instead of capturing the contaminants in a drain line or depositing them back into the engine’s sump.
- Large 12mm ID drain hose for quick draining
- No drilling required (Fits into existing factory mounting points)
- 3mm electrocoated steel mounting bracket.
- The Ryco Mounting Brackets are designed to withstand the vibrations from demanding on and off-road conditions.
- Ryco Catch Cans are tested to International Standard 17536 for evaluation of blowby oil aerosol separators and filtering devices.
- Vehicle-specific moulded PCV hoses for an OEM appearance
- Ease of drainage using the supplied hose and drain valve or by removing the catch can from its quick-release bracket.
- Class-leading filter efficiency with excellent flow (Refer to the Efficiency Comparison Test in the photos)
- Prevents oil and soot buildup from crankcase gases in intake manifolds, intercoolers and throttle bodies
- Reduces maintenance of air intakes and EGR systems
- Pre-filters remove water and contaminants, maximizing the protection of your fuel system.
- Fits vehicles with dual batteries
- Easy install with no drilling required. Fits existing factory mounting points.
- Approx. 1 hour
- Ryco Filter Kit – brackets, hoses, clamps
- Catch Can / Crankcase filter (RCC360)
- Fuel Water Separator Filter (Z980K16)
- Drain Hose and Valve
- Downloadable Instructions
- Inspect the Catch Can unit and drain any captured oil every month or 5,000km. (Noting the frequency required will depend on your individual vehicle)
- Replace the Catch Can filter element when the RED service indicator is raised.
- Washing the filter element is not recommended as filter separation efficiency is significantly reduced.
Catch Can Service Indicator
Fuel Water Separator
- Regularly check the fuel bowl for water contamination and drain any contaminated fluid.
- Isuzu D-Max (TFS40, TFR40 series) (4JJ3-TCX engine) 07/2020 on
- Mazda BT50 (TFS40, TFR40 series) (4JJ3-TCX engine) 08/2020 on
- Isuzu MU-X (RJ series) 07/2021 on