Centerforce Twin Plate Clutch Kit to suit Nissan Patrol GQ / GU LS1, LS2, LS3 V8 (6 Bolt)
The Centerforce® DYAD DS 10.4″ twin plate clutch has been developed for vehicles requiring a holding capacity of 500 to 1300 ft/lbs of torque at the crank.
The pressure plate features our patented centrifugal weight system for superior clamp load over stock, and our patented ball-bearing actuated pressure plate provides a light pedal effort. The discs are equipped with organic segmented facings, providing increased holding capacity, and the sprung/dampened drive disc provides smooth drivability.
DYAD DS clutches are equipped with a lightened billet steel flywheel, providing low inertia, and resulting in quicker RPMs.
Components are designed, machined and assembled in the USA.
All DYAD DS clutches are match-balanced and ready for installation using the included ARP fasteners.
Designed to be used with our MFP1905 LS Series V8 to Nissan Patrol GQ / GU Bellhousing Adaptor Kits
- Patented Ball Bearing Pressure Plate
- Patented Multi-Disc Design
- Quiet, Positive Drive Floater
- Smooth Engagement and Light Pedal Effort
- Holds 500 To 1300 Ft/lbs Of Torque
- Precision Balanced
- Arp Fasteners
- Centrifugal Assist
- Increases clamp load with RPM when you need it most
DYAD Drive System (DS)
- Dampened Multi Disc
- Concentrates PSI
- Better Grip
- Average Torque Holding Capacity – 1320 ft/lbs (1790 Nm)
- Fully assembled clutch kit
- Installation & Clutch Break-In Instructions
- Specifications and Test results printout for each individual kit
To Suit – Nissan Patrol
- GQ / GU LS1, LS2, LS3 V8’s
- Turbocharged / Supercharged LS V8s with 6 bolt crank
- Requires 750-800km break-in period before applying full power
- This clutch will only work with our full replacement bell housing kits