- Ask a Question
- Reviews (0)
Centerforce Twin Plate Clutch Kit to suit Nissan Patrol GQ / GU LS1, LS2, LS3 V8 (6 Bolt)
The Centerforce® DYAD DS 10.4″ twin plate clutch has been developed for vehicles requiring a holding capacity of 500 to 1300 ft/lbs of torque at the crank.
The pressure plate features our patented centrifugal weight system for superior clamp load over stock and our patented ball bearing actuated pressure plate providing light pedal effort. The discs are equipped with organic segmented facings providing increased holding capacity and the sprung/dampened drive disc provides smooth drivability.
DYAD DS clutches are equipped with a lightened billet steel flywheel providing low inertia resulting in quicker RPM’s.
Components are designed, machined and assembled in the USA.
All DYAD DS clutches are match balanced and ready for installation using the included ARP fasteners.
Designed to be used with our MFP1905 LS Series V8 to Nissan Patrol GQ / GU Bellhousing Adaptor Kits
- Patented Ball Bearing Pressure Plate
- Patented Multi-Disc Design
- Quiet, Positive Drive Floater
- Smooth Engagement and Light Pedal Effort
- Holds 500 To 1300 Ft/lbs Of Torque
- Precision Balanced
- Arp Fasteners
- Centrifugal Assist
- Increases clamp load with RPM when you need it most
DYAD Drive System (DS)
- Dampened Multi Disc
- Concentrates PSI
- Better Grip
- Average Torque Holding Capacity – 1320 ft/lbs (1790 Nm)
- Fully assembled clutch kit
- Installation & Clutch Break-In Instructions
- Specifications and Test results printout for each individual kit
- Nissan Patrol GQ / GU LS1, LS2, LS3 V8’s
- Turbocharged / Supercharged LS V8’s with 6 bolt crank
- Requires 750-800km break-in period before applying full power
- This clutch will only work with our full replacement bell housing kits
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Be the first to review this product.