Engine Mount Kit to suit Commodore V6 to Toyota Hilux 3Y / 4Y petrol (IFS)
Our Marks 4wd engine mount kit is designed to fit a Commodore V6 to the Toyota Hilux 3Y & 4Y petrol models fitted with IFS (Independent Front Suspension)
Also included are the required brackets to relocate the steering damper to under the track rod
The factory LHS chassis bracket is replaced with one supplied in the kit.
This bracket utilises the standard Hilux mounting rubber and engine bracket supplied in the kit allowing for the fitment of the standard GM air conditioning compressor if required.
The chassis bracket is replaced with one supplied in the kit
This bracket utilises the standard Toyota Hilux mounting rubber and is attached to the engine using the other bracket supplied in the kit.
- Left & Right-hand chassis brackets
- Left & Right-hand engine block brackets
- Steering damper relocation bracket
- Chassis steering damper mount
- Nuts, Bolts, Washers
- Toyota Hilux 3Y & 4Y petrol fitted with IFS (Independent Front Suspension) (Pre 1998)
- Toyota 4Runner 3Y & 4Y petrol fitted with IFS (Pre 1998)
- Welding is required
- Our kit utilises the factory Toyota rubber engine mounts
- Images are for illustration purposes only. Contents may vary