Engine Mounts to suit Commodore V6 to Toyota Hilux 22R & Diesel (LFS)
Our Marks4WD engine mounts are designed to fit the Commodore V6 to the Toyota Hilux 22R and diesel 4WD fitted with LFS (Leaf Front Suspension)
- The factory chassis bracket is replaced with one supplied in the kit.
- This bracket utilises the standard GM mounting rubber and engine bracket, allowing for the fitment of the standard GM air conditioning compressor.
- The right-hand engine mounting bracket bolts to the Commodore V6 engine block, fitting directly onto the engine rubber mount and chassis post.
- Left-hand chassis bracket
- Right-hand engine block bracket
To Suit – Toyota
- Hilux 22R and diesel LFS (Leaf Front Suspension)
- 4Runner 22R and diesel fitted with LFS
- The original RHS Toyota rubber engine mount and the LHS Commodore rubber mount are retained.
- The original LHS engine chassis mount will need to be removed.
- Welding is required