A/C Compressor Relocation Bracket to suit LS2, LS3, LSA V8 engines
The LS V8 air conditioning compressor will foul on the chassis rail when using our engine mount kits and in many other applications.
Our brackets are precision laser cut, CNC folded, welded, CNC machined and electroplated, ensuring they fit and function correctly. Our air conditioning relocation bracket suits the LS1 air conditioning compressor, as the LS2 compressor is incompatible with the standard Nissan and Toyota A/C systems.
This kit is designed to run the standard automatic A/C Tensioner and pulley originally fitted to your LS engine. We offer a brand-new tensioner and pulley as an optional extra. This relocation kit moves the AC compressor 55mm closer to the block, providing 55mm additional clearance to the chassis/steering box/inner guard.
LS1 air conditioning Compressor – CM7020 LS1 A/C Compressor.
- Top air conditioning compressor bracket
- Bottom air conditioning compressor bracket
- Multi-rib belt
- Bolts, Washers
- Optional Tensioner with pulley
- Downloadable Instructions (requires login)
- Nissan Patrol LS2, LS3, LSA V8 engine conversions
- Toyota LandCruiser LS2, LS3, LSA V8 engine conversions
- Toyota Hilux KUN26 LS2, LS3 V8 engine conversions
- Only suites the LS1 A/C Compressor
- The LS2 compressor is incompatible with the factory Nissan and Toyota A/C systems.
- Therefore an LS1 A/C compressor is required for the conversion.
- Images display the Alternator. No Alternator parts are included in this kit