Transfer Case Adaptor to suit 4L60E to Nissan Patrol GQ 4.2L / GU 3.0L, 4.2L, 4.5L, 4.8L
This kit has been designed to keep the transfer case and cross member in the factory location which means the front and rear tail shafts do not need to be modified.
- This is dependent on the fact that the engine and gearbox are being changed together to ensure the engine mounts are in the correct location.
- The Hi-low linkage and brackets fitted to the factory automatic-equipped Patrols will not suit this adaptor kit. We recommended that you use the lever, linkages and lockout plate from a manual vehicle.
- The 4L60E has an overall case length of 594mm and when coupled up to our 155mm adaptor housing, gives a total overall transmission length of 749mm.
- This is the same length as a factory Patrol manual transmission with one of our MFG1905 bell housings.
- The kit has been designed to make the conversion from manual to automatic (or vice versa) as easy as possible.
- Adaptor housing
- Engine mounts
- Coupler shaft
- Reluctor ring
- Engine Mounts
To Suit – Nissan Patrol
- GQ / Y60 – 4.2L petrol transfer case
- GQ / Y60 – 4.2L diesel transfer case
- GU / Y61 – 4.5L & 4.8L petrol transfer case
- GU / Y61 – 3L & 4.2L diesel transfer case