- Ask a Question
- Reviews (0)
12 Stage Adjustable Ball Mount Tow Hitch – 4000kgs | Mister Hitches
Mister Hitches has upgraded its tow hitch, now featuring Seaguard powder coat for exceptional corrosion resistance and compatible with the Ford Ranger’s shorter mounting position.
The hitch is fully reversible with 12-stage adjustable mounting positions providing a maximum drop of 190mm with a max height of 160mm.
This heavy-duty tow hitch from Mister Hitches is the perfect solution for anyone who needs to haul heavy loads with their 4WDs. With 12 adjustable mounting positions, you can customize the hitch to suit your specific needs and preferences.
- 6 Stages of Drop – 80mm, 110mm, 130mm, 140mm, 160mm and 190mm (Max Drop)
- 6 Stages of Rise – 50mm, 80mm, 100mm, 110mm, 130mm and 160mm (Max Rise
- 3 Pin holes providing 261, 300 & 326mm lengths
- Seaguard matte black powder coat finish for exceptional corrosion protection.
- CNC Machined for maximum accuracy
- Fits 2″ x 2″ Towbar receivers (50mm)
- Ball hole size 7/8″
- Max trailer weight 4000kg
- Max ball weight 400kg
- Complies with Static Strength Test of Australian Standard AS 4177.1:2004
Hitch Pin – Pin Hole Lenghts
- Pin Holes to end of shank 50mm, 76, 115mm (50mm suits Ford Ranger)
- Hayman Reese style tow bars with 50mm receivers
- Stone Stomper Stone Guards
- Cruisemaster DO35 V3 Coupling
- Ford Ranger
- 50mm square support assembly
- 25mm x 75mm tongue with ball hole
- 2 x 12.9 grade high tensile 16mm bolts
- The Tow Ball can be purchased here- Towball 3500KG
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Be the first to review this product.