Bendix Ultimate 4WD BIG Brake Upgrade Kit (Rear)- Toyota LandCruiser 70 Series
- Toyota Land Cruiser (Rear Brakes) (0-4″ Lift)
- All VDJ76, VDJ78, VDJ79 Series
- Ask a Question
- Reviews (0)
Bendix Ultimate 4WD BIG Brake Upgrade Kit (Rear) to suit Toyota LandCruiser – U4WD-BBUK334R (0-4″ Lift)
The ADR- Bendix compliant BIG brake kit delivers a vastly improved braking performance, ideally suited for vehicles fitted with the many accessories commonly found on today’s 4WD’s from storage drawers, winches, bullbars, secondary batteries to roof racks and additional spare tyres.
It is designed to cater for today’s 4WDs, which often feature a range of accessories, such as storage drawers, winches, bullbars, secondary batteries, roof racks, etc., putting greater demands on the standard factory brakes than what they are designed for. This kit is ideally suited for those who frequently tow caravans or trailers for work or recreation.
The kit is a complete upgrade to the rear OEM disc brakes using Bendix’s Ulitmate brake rotors combined with 4 Piston rear calipers instead of the factory standard single-piston caliper for improved braking under all conditions.
Big Brakes Results
Upgrading your vehicle’s braking system with the Bendix front BIG brake kit, specially designed and engineered for your vehicle, gives you the confidence of reliable and powerful stopping power on and off-road.
During testing, Bendix upgraded the front brakes of a standard PX Ford Ranger’s 4WD with the BIG brake kit and upgraded the rear drum brakes with Bendix’s rear drum to disc kit. The results were impressive, with the vehicle coming to a complete stop from a speed of 80 km/h in just 32.5 meters, representing a significant improvement over the factory OEM brakes of 9 meters or 1.5 car lengths.
- Requires minimum 17″ wheels
- Kits are ADR Certified and come with the ADR35/05 test report
- For VIC, NSW, ACT, SA & TAS. An engineering inspection is required to ensure the kit has been installed and functioning correctly before a mod plate is issued.
- For QLD & WA, Since Bendix has a pre-authorised LG1 certificate, all that is required is to inform the registration authority of the installation and complete the necessary LG1 forms.
Bendix Rear Brake Calipers
- 4-Piston calipers
Ultimate 4WD Brake Pads
- Ceramic Material for low dust and low noise while providing high-temperature stability and excellent fade resistance.
- Mechanical Retention System, backing plate technology, is used in commercial vehicle braking systems.
- Designed for slotted rotors
Ultimate 4WD Brake Rotors
- Diamond Tip Slots allow gases to escape.
- High Carbon Metallurgy for improved durability and increased braking performance
- Swiftfit protective zinc coating for rust protection
- Improved thermal stability using Bendix’s pillar construction
Ultimate Brake Hoses
- Braided lines with protective sleeves
- Meets SAEJ1401 design standards
- Designed specifically for your vehicle model
- 2 x Ultimate Rear Brake Rotors (345mm rotor)
- 1 x Set of Ultimate 4WD Brake Pads
- 2 x Bendix Rear 4 Piston Calipers
- Conversion Kit
- 1 x Rear Set Ultimate Brake Hoses (Caliper to Diff)
- NOTE > Rear Diff Drop hose is provided with the Front brake upgrade kit
- 1 Litre Heavy Duty Brake Fluid
- 1 x Can Bendix Cleanup
- 1 x Tube Ceramasil Brake Parts Lubricant
- 1 x 60L Icebox
- Access to the ADR ADR35/05 test report
- Part No. U4WD-BBUK334F
Bendix Ultimate Big Brake Kit
Front Ultimate 4WD Big Brake Upgrade Kit (Optional)
- Toyota LandCruiser VDJ70 (08/2016-On) U4WD-BBUK245Fxx
- Toyota LandCruiser VDJ70 (2014-2016) U4WD-BBUK243Fxx
- Toyota LandCruiser 70 Series (1999-2014) U4WD-BBUK216Fxx
To Suit – Toyota Land Cruiser (Rear Brakes) (0-4″ Lift)
- All VDJ76, VDJ78, VDJ79 Series
- Rear Brake upgrade kit only
- Rear Diff Drop hose is provided with the Front brake upgrade kit
- Images are for illustration purposes only. Contents may vary
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.