An Onboard Air Compressor system Manufactured to suit the Toyota LandCruiser 78, 79 Series Dual Cab Utes
The benefits of an integrated compressor system go far beyond inflating and deflating your tyres for off-roading. Compressed air can also be handy for camping accessories, pumping up sports balls, bike tires, air mattresses, and many other inflatable devices.
The tried and tested air compressor and 8m air hose fitted with the pressure gauge is conveniently integrated and hidden under the seat, neatly tucking everything out of sight.
The wiring kit plugs into the existing loom for ease of installation with the stainless steel braided airline on the pump helps to prevent accidental damage.
The built-in automatic pressure cut off at your pre-selected pressure provides easy hands-free operation.
This is the perfect DIY compressor kit that includes all required fitting components for your 78, 79 series Landcruiser.
- Low operation noise
- Thermal cutout switch
- OEM quality wiring harness
- Set and forget pressure gauge
- Braided stainless steel pressure hoses
- Includes coiled 8m air hose
- Compressed air anywhere
- Easy install
- No Load Current Draw – 8A
- Under Load Current Draw – 14.5A
- No Load Air Flow – 52L/m 0KPa 1 CFM
- Loaded Air Flow – 28L/m 0KPa 0.72 CFM
- Tyre Inflation 33″ Tire from 15 PSI to 35 PSI approx 3 1/2 minutes
- Toyota LandCruiser 78, 79 Series Dual Cab Ute