- Ask a Question
- Reviews (0)
CAN bus Speedo Corrector – Toyota LandCruiser 70 series VDJ76, VDJ78 & VDJ79 (08/2016 – On)
Our Marks 4WD speedo corrector allows you to adjust your 70 series Toyota LandCruiser speedo to compensate for tyre size and/or differential ratio changes.
This unit is a wire-in device therefore, the installer requires electrical/wiring know-how, as the wiring will need to be cut and resoldered.
- Adjusts the speedo in positive 2% increments.
- Range of adjustment: 0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18 and 20%
- Compact size measuring 75 x 30 x 15mm
- Designed to be mounted behind the instrument cluster.
- Speedo Corrector
- Wiring Harness
- Downloadable Instructions specific for the Toyota Landcruiser 70 series (requires login)
To Suit – Toyota LandCruiser
- 70 Series
- VDJ76, VDJ78 & VDJ79 – 08/2016 on
- This unit is designed for vehicles that use a CAN bus-driven speedo
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Be the first to review this product.