Transfer Case Adaptor – 4L60E to Surf V6 5-Speed, 23T Input Spline (Chain Driven Case)
AUD$1,815.00 (Excl. Tax AUD$1,650.00)
Toyota Surf V6 engine conversion using the 4L60E automatic transmission
- Toyota Surf 5-speed chain-driven transfer case
- Ask a Question
- Reviews (0)
Transfer Case Adaptor to suit 4L60E to Toyota Surf V6 5-Speed, 23T (Chain Driven Case)
The transfer case adaptor housing replaces the automatic transmission extension housing. The adaptor housing then fits the transfer case using the original Toyota bolts.
The housing has mounting provision for the Hilux/4-Runner hi/low lever.
The automatic transmission will need to be disassembled. The main output shaft is removed and replaced with one supplied in the adaptor kit. This output shaft has a new spline to connect to the Hilux/4-Runner coupling sleeve found on the main shaft of the 5-speed gearbox. Our kit that replaces the Hilux 4-speed gearbox is supplied with a new coupler sleeve.
The hi-low 4WD-lever housing is simply bolted to the top of the new adaptor housing and emerges through the original hole in the transmission tunnel.
- Adaptor housing
- Change over main output shaft
- Coupling sleeve
- Reluctor ring
- Hose Tail
- Downloadable Instructions (requires login)
- Toyota Surf 5 Speed 23T (Chain Driven Transfer Case)
- Price includes a change-over shaft deposit of $220.00
- The deposit will be refunded once the returned shaft has been inspected and confirmed suitable as the change over product.
- Returned change-over shafts that are pitted, rusted, heat damaged or are a short spline will not be accepted.
- All postage and freight charges for the changeover shaft are the responsibility of the sender.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.