Engine Mount Kit to suit Commodore V6 to Toyota Hilux 3Y & 4Y (LFS)
The Marks 4WD engine mount kit is designed to fit a Commodore V6 to the Toyota Hilux 3Y & 4Y petrol engine models fitted with LFS (Leaf Front Suspension)
The factory LHS chassis bracket is replaced with one supplied in the kit.
This bracket utilises the standard GM mounting rubber and engine bracket. This design allows the use of the standard GM air conditioning compressor if required.
The RHS engine mounting bracket bolts to the Commodore V6 engine block, with the new chassis bracket, welded to the chassis. On this side, we re-use the Hilux engine mounting rubber.
- Left & Right-hand engine mount bracket
- Right-hand engine block bracket
- Toyota Hilux 3Y & 4Y petrol fitted with LFS (Leaf Front Suspension) (Pre 1998
- Toyota 4Runner 3Y & 4Y petrol fitted with LFS (Pre 1998)
- You will need to reuse the original RHS Toyota engine mount
- You will need to reuse the LHS Commodore rubber engine mount
- Welding is required