Engine Mount Kit to suit LS V8 to Toyota LandCruiser FJ80
Our Marks4Wd engine mount kit utilises the FZJ80 engine mount rubbers and comes complete with the new chassis engine brackets and engine block brackets.
- Left & Right-hand engine block brackets
- Left & Right-hand engine chassis brackets
- 2 Engine mounting rubbers
- Mount stabilisers
- Nuts, Bolts, Washers
- Toyota LandCruiser FJ80
- A Tail Shaft Spacer Kit is required when using the factory Toyota auto or manual gearbox. MFK1421
- An Alternator Relocation Kit is required to move the alternator to the top of the engine.
- An A/C Relocation Kit is required when using either the factory GM LS1 AC compressor or, alternatively, a Sanden A/C compressor with one of our A/C Relocation kits.
- The firewall may require a small indentation to provide clearance to the RHS ignition coil pack.
- Welding is required
- Left-hand drive vehicles may require spacing of the power steering pump out from the chassis for extra clearance.