Bonnet Strut Kit to suit Toyota LandCruiser VDJ70 Series (01/2007 to 08/2016)
This bonnet strut kit is designed specifically for the VDJ70 series Toyota LandCruiser (pre-08/2016).
It makes opening and closing the heavy LandCruiser bonnet a breeze and allows unrestricted easy access to the engine bay.
Easy installation can be done at home with a few tools or by any workshop.
- Gas Struts
- Ball Studs
- Associated fittings
- Downloadable Instructions
- Optional – bracket for clearance to a dual battery tray
To Suit – Toyota LandCruiser
- Check clearance along guards. Aftermarket accessories or secondary battery bracket can foul on struts when the bonnet is closed if they run along the guards.
- We offer an optional bracket for a dual battery tray that allows clearancefor the bonnet struts. Refer to MFC41023
- The bracket is slotted to allow for fitment to different styles of trays.
- Although we have not encountered any dual battery trays that do not suit the bracket, we cannot guarantee this bracket will suit your specific application.
- You will need access to an M6 nutsert/rivnut tool for installation.