ARB Twin High Output Air Compressor
Providing optimum power, the ARB twin motor design delivers class-leading airflow for fast inflation purposes. Constructed of lightweight, high-strength engineering-grade materials, it incorporates quality components for quiet operation and extended durability.
The twin motors incorporate internal thermal protection against extreme temperature damage, while a heavy-duty in-line maxi fuse for each motor provides professional circuit protection.
- Designed for inflating tyres and air locker activation when used in conjunction with optional accessories
- Suitable for many air tools when used in conjunction with a 4L air tank (optional with on-board models)
- 100% duty cycle
- Sealed for moisture and dust resistance
- Hard anodised cylinder bores for reduced friction
- Teflon-impregnated carbon fibre piston seals for a maximum trouble-free life
- Anodised mounting bracket dissipates heat.
- Integrated pressure switch, relays and IP55 (waterproof/dustproof) brushless fan cools electronics, motors and cylinder heads.
- Over-pressure safety valve equipped
- On-board model available in either a 12V or 24V configuration
- Supply Voltage – 12v
- Current Draw (No Load) – 28A
- Current Draw (Max Load) – 69A
- Air Flow @0 kPa – 174.4 lpm
- Air Flow @0 PSI – 6.16 cfm
- Air Flow @200 kPa – 132 lpm
- Air Flow @29 PSI – 4.68 cfm
- Duty Cycle – 100%
- Load Protection – Yes (In Loom)
- Air Locker Solenoid Manifold – No
- Pressure Cutout Switch – Yes
- Air Filter Equipped – Yes
- Thermally Protected Motor – Yes
- Height – 105mm
- Length – 278mm
- Width – 190mm
- ARB – CKMTA12