- Ask a Question
- Reviews (0)
Bonnet Strut Kit – to suit VDJ 70 series LandCruiser (08/2016 onwards models with the DPF).
It makes opening and closing the heavy LandCruiser bonnet a breeze and allows for unrestricted easy access to the engine bay.
Easy installation that can be done at home with a few tools or by any workshop.
- Gas Struts
- Ball Studs
- Associated fittings
- Downloadable Instructions (requires login)
To Suit – Toyota LandCruiser
- Check clearance along guards. Aftermarket accessories or secondary battery bracket can foul on struts when the bonnet is closed if they run along the guards.
- We offer an optional bracket for a dual battery tray that allows for clearance of the struts. Refer to MFC41023
- The bracket is slotted to allow for fitment to different styles of tray.
- Although we have not encountered any dual battery trays that do not suit the bracket we cannot guarantee this bracket will suit your specific application.
- If you are fitting this to a vehicle that is equipped with a secondary battery under the bonnet, you may not require the fuse box mounting bracket as this may already have been moved when your dual battery tray was fitted.
- You will need to have access to an M6 nutsert/rivnut tool for installation
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Be the first to review this product.