Saber Offroad Alloy Winch Shackle – 7075 Aluminium
The Saber Offroad Alloy Winch Shackle offers a safer and more lightweight alternative to traditional winch hooks by replacing steel with aircraft-grade 7075 aluminium. This shackle securely holds the winch rope against the fair lead, providing protection and easy accessibility when needed. Additionally, the shackle’s larger radius ensures compatibility with soft shackles and minimizes the risk of damage from sharp edges.
Installation is a breeze, and the shackle suits all 4WD vehicles. The 16mm 304 stainless steel pin and internal circlip keep the winch rope eye securely in place, while the Rubber Fairlead Engagement Pad protects the surface of aluminium fairleads.
Features & Benefits
- Rated to 17,000kg
- Winch rope eye held in place by a 16mm 304 Stainless Steel pin and internal circlip
- Supports the use of soft restraints
- 100 per cent designed, tested and finished in Australia
- Lightweight aircraft-grade 7075 aluminium
- Cerakote finish to give strong UV stability and a durable, hard-wearing surface
- Batch tested to destruction in a NATA-accredited facility in Melbourne, Australia
- 1 x Saber Offroad 7075 Alloy Winch Shackle
- All 4x4s