OBD-2 to PWM Tacho and Speed Sensor (LS V8)
AUD$225.01 (Excl. Tax AUD$204.55)
Using the Dakota Digital STA-1000 makes late-model drive-train integration as simple as possible.
The STA-1000 plugs directly into the OBDII diagnostic connector, providing a user-adjustable traditional Speedo, Tacho and Check-Engine output integrating to your factory or after-market instruments.
- Vehicles fitted with an LS V8 engine
Estimated Stock Arrival: 1st November 2022
- Ask a Question
- Reviews (0)
Speed Sensor – Tacho Interface Module for OBD-II vehicles
Using the Dakota Digital STA-1000 makes late-model drive-train integration as simple as possible. The STA-1000 plugs directly into the OBDII diagnostic connector, providing a user-adjustable traditional Speedometer, Tachometer and Check-Engine output integrated into your factory original or after-market instruments.
- Fully compatible with factory EFI and common after-market electronic speedometers
- User-selectable output (4k, 8k, 16k PPM signals) using Sine or Square wave options
- +/- 35 percent speed signal correction, compensating for tire size or gearing changes
- Adjustable 4, 6 or 8 cylinder tachometer signal output
- Check Engine light output provides a grounded (-) output to activate a check engine light of your choice
- An automatically calibrated output for aftermarket cruise control’s can be activated by making a connection to the higher-resolution fixed VSS sensor
- Small footprint measures 4-3/4″x 3″x 1″, making it easy to hide
- Compatible with J1850 and CAN OBDII protocols
- Vehicles fitted with LS V8 engine conversions giving correct functionality back to your factory instruments.
- Please contact us if you have any questions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.