Catch Can & Diesel Fuel Water Separator Kit by Ryco to suit Ford Ranger Raptor PX, Raptor PX, Everest 2.0L Bi-Turbo (X114R)
Fitting a quality catch can prevent your vehicle’s intake system from contamination from oil and crankcase vapours, reducing your engine’s efficiency and eventually leading to possible engine damage.
The Australian-designed and engineered kits by Ryco are specifically made for each vehicle, providing easy fitment using Ryco’s form-fitted hoses and quick-connect fittings.
Ryco’s Z980 series of pre-fuel separators are important to prevent water and contaminants from entering your factory fuel filter, providing additional protection for your engine.
The updated RCC360 Catch Can now incorporates an innovative service indicator, providing ease of maintenance for checking the internal filter while utilising a high-efficiency filter to remove oil droplets down to 1 micron and providing a low restriction to the factory PCV (positive crankcase ventilation) system.
With over 80 years of experience, Ryco Filters is the leading and most trusted automotive aftermarket brand for filters in Australia.
As an authorised supplier, Marks4wd is proud to offer Ryco’s 4×4 range of products backed by the support of Ryco Australia.
The Ryco Advantage
- No drilling required (Fits into existing factory mounting points)
- 3mm electrocoated steel mounting bracket
- The Ryco Mounting Bracket, incorporating multiple bolt locations, are designed to withstand the vibrations from demanding on and off-road conditions.
- Ryco Catch Cans are tested to International Standard 17536 for evaluation of blowby oil aerosol separators and filtering devices.
- Vehicle-specific moulded PCV hoses for an OEM appearance
- Large 12mm ID drain hose for quick draining
- Class-leading filter efficiency with excellent gas flow
- Ryco’s RCC360 Catch can utilise a large 290ml sump instead of capturing the contaminants in a drain line or depositing them back into the engine’s sump.
- Catch Can service indicator, providing ease of maintenance for checking the internal filter.
- Prevents oil and soot buildup from crankcase gases in intake manifolds, intercoolers and throttle bodies
- Reduces maintenance of air intakes and EGR systems
- Pre-filters remove water and contaminants, maximising the protection of your fuel system.
- Fits vehicles with dual batteries
- Approx. 1.5 hours
- Ryco Fitment Kit – brackets, hoses, clamps
- Catch Can / Crankcase filter (RCC360)
- Fuel Water Separator Filter (Z980K16)
- Drain Hose and Valve
- Downloadable Instructions
- Inspect the Catch Can unit and drain any captured oil every 5,000 – 10,000 km. (Noting the frequency required will depend on your vehicle.)
- Replace the Catch Can filter element every 40,000 km.
- Washing the filter element is not recommended as filter separation efficiency is significantly reduced.
Fuel Water Separator
- Regularly check the fuel bowl for water contamination and drain any contaminated fluid.
- Ford Ranger PX 2.0L (Bi-Turbo 09/2018 -06/2022)
- Ford Ranger Raptor PX 2.0L (Bi-Turbo 09/2018 -06/2022)
- Ford Everest 2.0L (Bi-Turbo 09/2018 -06/2022)