Hooker Cast Iron Headers to suit LS V8 Engines.
The cast iron Hooker Headers (exhaust manifolds) provide a cost-effective solution to your 4WD LS V8 conversion over stainless steel headers while reducing engine bay noise and temperatures.
- Cast from Hi-Silicon-Moly Ductile Iron for long durability and corrosion resistance
- Suitable for engines up to 500 horsepower
- Free-flowing for performance and catalytic converter efficiency
- 2.25-inch outlet diameter
- Designed to tuck in tightly to the engine block for additional engine bay space
- Left and Right-hand cast iron exhaust manifolds
- 2 x Mating flanges
- Toyota LandCruiser 40, 50, 60, 70 Series – LS V8 conversions
- LandRover – LS V8 conversions
- Not suitable for LS7 & LS9 V8 engines
- OEM-style head gaskets will be required for installation (We are unable to supply these)
- Part No.8501HKR