Toyota LandCruiser 80, 105 Series – LS V8 (4L60E / 6L80E) – Stainless Steel Exhaust Headers
AUD$1,175.00 (Excl. Tax AUD$1,068.18)
Toyota LandCruiser 80, 105 Stainless Steel exhaust headers to suit the LS V8 to 4L60E or 6L80E automatic transmissions conversions.
- Toyota LandCruiser 80, 105 series – LS V8 to 4L60E, 6L80E auto transmission for vehicles originally fitted with a factory Toyota automatic.
- Ask a Question
- Reviews (0)
Stainless Steel Exhaust Headers to suit LS V8 to Toyota LandCruiser 80, 105 series (4L60E / 6L80E auto)
Designed exclusively to suit our Marks 4WD bell housing for LS V8 engine conversions into a Toyota LandCruiser 80, 105 series fitted with the GM 4L60E or 6L80E automatic transmission.
Our stainless steel headers and exhausts are designed and manufactured here in Australia by Advance Headers for Marks4WD
Consisting of 1 3/4″ primary’s, flowing into a 2″ secondary with 2 1/2″ base, to a 3″ flanged outlet.
- Stainless Steel Left and Right-hand headers (extractors)
- Stainless Steel Y exhaust piece
- Nuts, bolts, washers and gaskets
- Toyota LandCruiser 80, 105 with LS V8 engine & 4L60E or 6L80E automatic transmission; originally fitted with a factory Toyota automatic
- Modification of the 6L80E transmission is required for the fitment of these headers. The lug on the left hand or passenger side of the transmission needs to be removed and ground back to provide clearance, as shown in the images below.
- Depending on how you are running the transmission cooler lines on the 6L80, the manifold block; MFG20256, can assist you in gaining clearance to the floor and exhaust.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.