LS V8 Stainless Steel Exhaust Headers to suit Toyota LandCruiser 80, 105 series (4L60E / 6L80E auto)
Marks4WD stainless steel headers and exhausts are designed and manufactured here in Australia, supporting local manufacturing.
Designed exclusively to suit our Marks 4WD bell housing for LS V8 engine conversions into a Toyota LandCruiser 80, 105 series fitted with the GM 4L60E or 6L80E automatic transmission.
Consisting of 1 3/4″ primary’s, flowing into a 2″ secondary with 2 1/2″ base, to a 3″ flanged outlet.
- Stainless Steel Left and Right-hand headers (extractors)
- Stainless Steel Y exhaust piece
- Nuts, bolts, washers and gaskets
To Suit – Toyota LandCruiser
- 80, 105 series
- LS V8 to 4L60E, 6L80E auto transmission (Vehicles originally fitted with a factory Toyota automatic)
- Modification of the 6L80E transmission is required for the fitment of these headers.
- The lug on the left-hand or passenger side of the transmission needs to be removed and ground back to provide clearance, as shown in the images below.
- Depending on how you are running the transmission cooler lines on the 6L80, our manifold block, MFG20256, can assist you in gaining clearance to the floor and exhaust.
Picture showing the modification required of the 6L80E transmission =