- Ask a Question
- Reviews (0)
ARB High Output Air Compressor – CKMA12
This ARB High Output vehicle-mounted Air Compressor has been constructed entirely of lightweight, high-grade materials. The permanently mounted compressor is water, dust, heat and shock resistant to withstand the rigours of off-road travel. With a class-leading flow rate, this compressor has been designed for Air Locker activation, fast tyre inflation and a range of other functions whether they be for work or play. The kit comes with a full wiring loom and mounting hardware for easy installation.
Designed to withstand harsh Australian conditions, each ARB Air Compressor is individually leak tested, current draw tested and flow tested under heavy load at the factory before packing.
For total peace of mind, all ARB compressors come with a comprehensive 2-year warranty. To further increase longevity, ARB compressors are also rebuildable, with spare parts readily available.
- Sealed for moisture and dust resistance
- Hard anodised cylinder bore for reduced friction
- Teflon-impregnated carbon fibre piston seal for a maximum trouble-free life
- Anodised mounting bracket dissipates motor heat and allows the compressor to be repositioned 180 degrees on vehicle-mounted models.
- Quality components for quiet operation and extra-long life
- Constructed entirely of lightweight, high strength engineering grade materials
- Over-pressure safety valve equipped
- The motor is internally thermal protected against extreme temperature damage.
- Heavy duty maxi-fuse equipped for professional in-line circuit protection
- Supply Voltage – 12v
- Current Draw (No Load) – 14A
- Current Draw (Max Load) – 32A
- Air Flow @0 kPa – 87.2 lpm
- Air Flow @0 PSI – 3.08 cfm
- Air Flow @200 kPa – 66 lpm
- Air Flow @29 PSI – 2.34 cfm
- Duty Cycle – 50%
- Load Protection – Yes (In Loom)
- Air Locker Solenoid Manifold – Yes
- Pressure Cutout Switch – Yes
- Air Filter Equipped – Yes
- Thermally Protected Motor – Yes
- Height – 145mm
- Length – 190mm
- Width – 98mm
- ARB – CKMA12
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Be the first to review this product.