Flywheel – Commodore V6 Ecotec Engine
AUD$595.00 (Excl. Tax AUD$540.91)
Flywheel kit to suit Commodore V6 ECOTEC engines
- Ask a Question
- Reviews (0)
Flywheel to Suit Commodore V6 Ecotec Engine
This flywheel kit is to designed so that an engine out of automatic Commodore can be fitted to a manual transmission. This flywheel can be used for converting an automatic Commodore to a manual transmission (T5). This flywheel is also suitable for our Commodore V6 to manual transmission conversion kits.
NOTE: Flex-plate not supplied. You will need to reuse your existing auto flex-plate. The flex-plate is bolted to the rear of our flywheel as per the instructions provided.
To suit Holden automatic V6 engine:
- VS Commodore (Also Statesman and Caprice)
- VT Commodore
- VU Commodore Ute
- VX Commodore (Also WM Statesman and Caprice)
- VY Commodore (Also WK Statesman and Caprice)
To suit our conversion kits:
- Note: To be used in conjunction with our clutch kit MCK129 for all these kits
- Billet flywheel
- Spigot bush
- Special aligning & bush fitting tool
- Clutch dowels
- Clutch bolts
- Crankshaft bolts
- Flexplate bolts
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.