Flywheel to suit Commodore V6 Ecotec Engine
This flywheel kit is to be designed so that an engine out of automatic Commodore can be fitted to a manual transmission.
This flywheel can be used for converting an automatic Commodore to a manual transmission (T5), as well as is suitable for our Commodore V6 to manual transmission conversion kits.
- Billet flywheel
- Spigot bush
- Special aligning & bush fitting tool
- Clutch dowels
- Clutch bolts
- Crankshaft bolts
- Flexplate bolts
To Suit – Holden Automatic V6 engines
- VS Commodore (Also Statesman and Caprice)
- VT Commodore
- VU Commodore Ute
- VX Commodore (Also WM Statesman and Caprice)
- VY Commodore (Also WK Statesman and Caprice)
Also Suit’s – Marks4WD Conversion kits
- Bell Housing Adaptor Kit – Commodore V6 engine to Hilux Gearbox (G52 5-speed manual) MFK129
- Bell Housing Adaptor Kit – Commodore V6 to Hilux Gearbox (R150F, R151F 5-speed manual) MFK129B
- To be used in conjunction with our clutch kit MCK129 for the above kits
- Flexplate not supplied.
- You will need to reuse your existing auto flex plate.
- The flexplate is bolted to the rear of our flywheel as per the instructions provided.