Bell Housing Adaptor Kit to suit Chev V8 Diesel to Toyota LandCruiser 4.0L (3F 5-speed manual)
Our Marks4Wd Bell Housing adaptor kit suits a Chev V8 diesel engine conversion to the Toyota LandCruiser 3F 5-speed manual gearbox using the Chev diesel steel flywheel.
This kit comprises a flywheel housing running a steel flywheel.
The flywheel housing is supplied, which measures 74 mm/2.9″ long. This housing has the GM bolt pattern on the front and the Toyota 3F 80 Series bolt pattern on the rear.
The new flywheel supplied in the kit accepts the original Toyota 11″ clutch (MCK1260CD80). The flywheel is offset to the rear to place the clutch in its original position. The flywheel has no ring gear and must be used with the original Chev diesel manual flywheel.
- Flywheel housing
- Steel flywheel
- Flywheel cover plate
- Spigot bearing
- Oil pressure sender adaptor
- Water temperature sender adaptor
- Downloadable Instructions
To Suit – Toyota LandCruiser
- 80 Series – 4.0L (3F 5-speed manual)
- This kit does not use the original Toyota sandwich plate.
- This kit will only suit the Chev V8 Diesel ring gear
- You will need to reuse the original GM Chev diesel manual flywheel from your engine.