- Ask a Question
- Reviews (0)
Transfer Case Adaptor to Suit TH400 to Toyota LandCruiser 5-Speed (Split Case)
Suits LandCruiser / Bundera 5 speed split transfer case 19 spline – built 10/1982 on
The TH400 has an overall case length of 616 mm. When coupled to our 35 mm adaptor housing gives you an overall transmission length of 651 mm/25.625″.
- The smaller drive shaft from an early model 40 series or a Hilux must be used with this kit. The adaptor is drilled to rotate the transfer case down on the right hand side to help with front drive shaft clearance however some modification will also be required to the oil pan to gain enough clearance.
- The modified main output shaft is sold on a change over basis. If the shaft is not supplied with the original order a deposit of $250.00 will be charged. Change over shafts with a short spline on the front or shafts that are pitted, rusted or heat damaged will not be accepted. The deposit will be refunded when a suitable shaft is received at our factory. All postage or freight charges are the responsibility of the sender.
- Adaptor housing
- Spud shaft
- Modified TH400 main output shaft
- Hi-lo lever bracket
- Transfer case input bearing
- Downloadable Instructions (Requires Login)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Be the first to review this product.