Transmission Handbrake – LandCruiser HZJ76 & HZJ79
AUD$2,585.00 (Excl. Tax AUD$2,350.00)
A bolt in transmission handbrake upgrade kit to suit 5 Speed Split transfer case LandCruiser HZJ7# single cab, dual cab & wagon Models – complete kit with all required fitting components.
- HZJ79 – 4.2L Diesel
- HZJ76 – 4.2L Diesel
- Ask a Question
- Reviews (0)
Manufactured to suit 5 Speed Split transfer case LandCruiser HZJ7# single cab, dual cab & wagon Models
The factory LandCruiser 70 series drum in disc handbrake is well known for filling with debris, quickly getting out of adjustment and giving the operator no confidence in its effectiveness.
Our transmission handbrake is mounted on the transfer case output shaft which keeps the brake up out of the road grime and debris, maximising service life, reducing service intervals and saving costly parts.
The advantage of a transmission brake is that it locks the entire drive-train, including all four wheels in four wheel drive vehicles when selected. As the handbrake is mounted prior to the differential you also gain the differential ratio advantage over braking at the wheels.
When installing the Marks4wd Handbrake upgrade to your vehicle he original handbrake cable, shoes, clips, etc can be removed.
- Large Ø240mm drum – designed for vehicles with weight exceeding 4000kg
- Increased reliability and safety
- Improved service life
- Increased holding ability
- Ease of servicing
- Minimised servicing time and costs
- Easy on vehicle adjustment of the handbrake
- No modification to rear drive shaft with standard height suspension
- Shorten rear drive shaft by 5 to 10mm with 50mm raised suspension
- the handbrake drum hangs slightly lower than transfer case
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.