Transfer Case Adaptor – TH700 to Hilux 4-Speed (Gear Driven Case)
AUD$1,645.00 (Excl. Tax AUD$1,495.45)
Toyota Hilux, 4Runner, Surf V6 engine conversion using the TH700 automatic transmission
- 4-speed gear driven transfer case
- Ask a Question
- Reviews (0)
Transfer Case Adaptor – TH700 to Toyota Hilux 4-Speed (Gear Driven Case)
The transfer case adaptor housing replaces the automatic transmission extension housing. The adaptor housing then fits to the transfer case using the original Toyota bolts.
The housing has mounting provision for the Hilux/4-Runner hi/low lever.
The automatic transmission will need to be disassembled. The main output shaft is removed and replaced with one supplied in the adaptor kit. This output shaft has a new spline to connect to the Hilux/4-Runner coupling sleeve found on the main shaft of the 5-speed gearbox. Our kit that replaces the Hilux 4-speed gearbox is supplied with a new coupler sleeve.
The hi-low 4WD-lever housing is simply bolted to the top of the new adaptor housing and emerges through the original hole in the transmission tunnel.
- The modified main output shaft is sold on a change over basis.
- If the shaft is not supplied with the original order a deposit of $220.00 will be charged.
- Change over shafts with a short spline on the front or shafts that are pitted, rusted or heat damaged will not be accepted.
- The deposit will be refunded when a suitable shaft is received at our factory.
- All postage or freight charges are the responsibility of the sender.
- Adaptor housing
- Change over main output shaft
- Coupling sleeve
- Downloadable Instructions (requires login)
- Toyota Hilux – 4 Speed Gear Driven Transfer Case
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.