Viscous Fan Assembly (Short Version) – LS series V8 Engines (LandCruiser / Patrol)
AUD$745.00 (Excl. Tax AUD$677.27)
Viscous fan kit to suit LS engines (Short Version)
- Toyota LandCruiser & Nissan Patrol LS V8 engine conversions.
- Ask a Question
- Reviews (0)
Fan Assembly – Engine-driven Viscous Fan to suit LS series V8 Engines (Short Version) – (LandCruiser / Patrol)
Marks 4wd Adaptors has upgraded our original engine-driven viscous fan kit to this improved kit. The fan blades and clutch included in the new kit move more air helping keep your LS-powered vehicle cool in the most demanding terrain on the hottest days.
This MFK40530 kit has a longer shaft moving the fan closer to the radiator.
Where there is insufficient distance between the fan and the radiator we recommend using our shorter version kit MFK40535
Advantages over Electric Fans
- The biggest advantage to running an engine-driven viscous fan over an electric fan is cooling efficiency.
- A greater volume of air can be moved at vehicle low speed and high engine load when 4WDing
- Higher reliability with fewer parts to fail
- An electric fan can fail to operate for multiple reasons such as fuses, wiring connections, physical failure of the fan, failure of the motor or failure of the thermostat.
Experience has shown electric Thermo fans physically can break when undertaking river crossings or muddy tracks, and sometimes cause damage to the radiator and other components in the engine bay leaving the vehicle stranded.
- LS1 water pump
- Water pump pulley to suit LS1, LS2 and LS3 engines
- Viscous fan clutch
- Reverse rotation fan
- Nuts, bolts and washers
- The overall length of the kit is 299.1mm (Refer to the photos for dimensions)
- The longer fan assembly version is 299.6mm (37.5mm longer)
- For the Longer Fan Assembly refer to MFK40530
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.