Transfer Case Adaptor – TH400 to Patrol GQ 4.2L / GU 3.0L, 4.2L, 4.5L, 4.8L
Nissan Patrol engine conversion using theTH400 automatic transmission
- GQ / Y60 – 4.2L petrol transfer case
- GQ / Y60 – 4.2L diesel transfer case
- GU / Y61 – 4.5L & 4.8L petrol transfer case
- GU / Y61 – 3L & 4.2L diesel transfer case
AUD$2,645.00 (Excl. Tax AUD$2,404.55)
- Ask a Question
- Reviews (0)
Transfer Case Adaptor – TH400 to Nissan Patrol GQ 4.2L / GU 3.0L, 4.2L, 4.5L, 4.8L
The transfer case adaptor housing replaces the automatic transmission extension housing. The adaptor housing then fits to the transfer case using the original Nissan bolts. The housing has mounting provision for the hi/low lever.
The TH400 has an overall case length of 616 mm. When coupled to our 184 mm adaptor housing gives you an overall transmission length of 800 mm/31.5″.
We also manufacture a Heavy Duty competition spec adaptor kit for the TH400 to fit the GU transfer case, part number MFK1915HD
- Adaptor housing
- Coupler shaft
- Downloadable Instructions (requires login)
- Nissan Patrol GQ 4.2L
- Nissan Patrol GU 3.0L, 4.2L, 4.5L, 4.8L
- When using this transmission the crossmember and transfer case will most likely need to be moved back which will also require the tail-shafts to be lengthened and shortened accordingly.
- The Hi low linkage and brackets fitted to the factory automatic equipped Patrols will not suit this adaptor kit. We recommended that you use the lever, linkages and lockout plate from a manual vehicle.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Be the first to review this product.