Switch-Pros RCR-Force 12 Switch Panel Power System – Bezel Style
AUD$1,895.00 – AUD$1,930.01
Switch-Pros Bezel Style 12 Switch Panel Power System
- 12 user programmable switch panel
- RGB Adjustable back lighting – via mobile app
- Bluetooth or panel programming
- 17 Outputs: 4 rated @ 35A, 1 rated @ 30A, 11 rated @15A, 1 Low Side rated @ 2A
- Programmable switches – on/off or momentary
- Sleep Mode for minimal power consumption
- External trigger to activate up to 3 outputs
- Battery voltage display on app screen
- Ask a Question
- Reviews (0)
Newly released to the market the Switch Pros RCR-FORCE® 12 Switch Panel Power System
The RCR-FORCE® 12 has Twelve user-programmable RGB Backlit switches that can be programmed to be: On/Off, Momentary, ignition or battery powered, flash, strobe, low voltage disconnect, and memorise previous settings.
The unit is supplied with 100 labels which covers nearly all applications, the switches have an RGB LED back light which is user adjustable through the app. The switch panel is water resistant / splash proof perfect for 4WD applications.
Things can also be controlled and programmed through the free smart phone app. via bluetooth, The switches are programmable; On/Off or momentary, ignition or constant source, flash and strobe functions, low voltage disconnect, and switch memory. You also get a battery voltage readout on the app.
Sporting a 150A power module is built with solid-state automotive components and uses no mechanical relays or fuses. It’s fully sealed and waterproof design means it can be mounted in the cabin or in the engine compartment. The RCR-FORCE® 12 is also equipped with automatic shut down for over-current and low battery voltage. The module has 17 output leads which are 90cm in length. With the unit installed you don’t require any additional fuses or relays (unless you require over 20 or 35amps) which saves heaps of valuable space and cleans up your engine bay.
The set-up is plug and play and the installation only requires a few connections. Mounting brackets and all fixings are supplied. The unit has three external trigger inputs (high beam etc) which can each activate up to 4 outputs (they can be active high or low)
The unit is covered by a full 2 year manufacturers replacement warranty.
- 101.6mm L x 76.2mm W x 9.5mm H
- 6 Programmable LED Status indicators
- Pre-machined for factory-look installation
- Splash proof with Polycarbonate overlay faceplate
- RGB LED back light – adjustable through app
- Orange LED switch indicators – adjustable brightness
- 1.2m lead length
- 177.8mm L x 88.9mm W x 12.7mm H (excluding connector)
- Black anodised aluminium finish
- 17 configurable outputs
- 1 output rated @ 30amps (12v @ 360 watts)
- 4 outputs rated @ 35amps (12v @ 420 watts)
- 11 outputs rated @ 15amps (12v @ 180 watts)
- 1 output low side rated @ 2amps (12v @ 24 watts)
- 150 amp maximum rating 150°C to -40°C
- Waterproof and Solid State
- Wire harness with 150A fused power cable, light and ignition input wires, and eight 90cm long output wires
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.