- Ask a Question
- Reviews (0)
Electric Secondary Park Brake (ESPB) to suit – Toyota LandCruiser 70 Series by Bendix
If you’ve ever tried parking your 70 series LandCruiser on a steep incline with the handbrake engaged, you would have felt the unnerving feeling of the vehicle starting to roll down the slope.
Bendix has now released an innovative solution incorporating an electric park brake (EPB) for the rear axle while retaining the mechanical hand brake adding the ESPB function as an added benefit.
The ESPB works in conjunction with the factory park brake as a backup safety solution using an electric park brake caliper, which ensures the parking brake always applies the appropriate clamping pressure, minimising any risk of vehicle roll-away.
ADR Compliance is not required for the kit as the factory OEM park brake is unaffected & remains fully compliant with the design & test requirements defined in ADR35/06.
The Bendix Difference
The Bendix electric park brake kit comes with all required hardware, plus the addition of Bendix’s well-proven Ultimate Brake Pads.
- Apply the factory park brake
- Activate the ESPB using the dash-mounted switch = Vehicle is now secure
- Turning the ignition off automatically activates the ESPB
Key Features & Benefits
- No need for ADR compliance
- Auto-safe engagement when the ignition is off (Prevents accidental roll away)
- Retains factory manual park brake mechanism & operation
- Firm and secure park brake hold even with heavy loads
- Plug & Play installation
- Factory-style cabin switch
- Fitting time approx. 3hours
- 2 x EPB (Electric Park Brake) Calipers
- 1 x set of DB1200 Bendix Ultimate brake pads
- Wiring Loom
- Dashboard Switch
- Electric Controller
To Suit – Toyota LandCruiser
- 70 Series – FZJ, HDJ, HZJ, VDJ
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Be the first to review this product.