- Ask a Question
- Reviews (0)
Transfer Case Adaptor to suit TH700 to Toyota LandCruiser 80, 100 Series 5-Speed (HF2A Case)
The kit is designed to use a GM transmission from a 2WD vehicle. The 4WD version has a short output shaft and can not be used unless you replace the output shaft with one from a 2WD version.
The overall length of the GM transmission and the adaptor is the same as the original LandCruiser 5-speed gearbox when fitted with either of our MFK1060, MFK1045 or MFK1260 Chevy V8 to manual transmission kits.
The automatic transmission main output shaft drives the transfer case through the new transfer case, input shaft supplied in the kit. The transfer case will need to be disassembled to fit the new input shaft supplied in the kit. The automatic transmission main output shaft is retained therefore, the transmission will not require disassembly. However the shaft will need to be cut down to fit into the new transfer case input shaft.
The hi-low 4WD-lever housing is simply bolted to the top of the new adaptor housing and emerges through the original hole in the transmission tunnel.
- The new transfer case input shaft supplied in the kit does not have a spline for PTO option. The adaptor housing is machined to accept the 80/100 series HF2A transmission mounting rubber.
- The TH700 automatic transmission oil pan will require modification to clear the front tail shaft on all 80 & 100 Series LandCruiser’s
- Adaptor housing
- Transfer case input shaft
- Downloadable Instructions (requires login)
- Toyota LandCruiser 80 & 100 series 5 speed manual
- Full Time 4WD HF2A Transfer Case
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Be the first to review this product.