Marks 4WD Catch Can / Oil Separator Kit to suit Toyota LandCruiser VDJ70 Series (Ryco RCC351 filter)
Our Marks4wd Catch Can Kit is designed for the VDJ70 series Toyota LandCruiser utilizing the Ryco RCC351 catch can and filter, incorporating a high-efficiency filter removing oil droplets down to 1 micron while providing a low restriction to the factory PCV (positive crankcase ventilation)
With over 80 years of experience, Ryco Filters is the leading and most trusted automotive aftermarket brand for filters in Australia.
Fitting a quality catch can prevent your vehicle’s intake system from contamination by oil and crankcase vapours.
If your vehicle has EGR (exhaust gas recirculation), when the oily vapour mixes with the exhaust gas, it creates a sticky black sludge that will build up in the intake area, eventually causing damage to your engine.
Benefits of the Ryco RCC351 Catch Can
- Ryco Catch Cans are tested to International Standard 17536 for evaluation of blowby oil aerosol separators and filtering devices.
- The large 310ml storage sump is up to twice the capacity of the nearest rival, which reduces your drainage intervals.
- Utilizing a high-efficiency filter to remove oil droplets down to 1 micron while providing a low restriction to the factory PCV (positive crankcase ventilation) systems
- Class-leading filter efficiency with excellent flow. (Refer to the Efficiency Comparison Test in the photos)
- Mounting Bracket
- Ryco RCC351 Filter assembly, including the filter
- Custom moulded hoses
- All fixing hardware
- Downloadable Instructions (requires login)
- Catch Can Filter –RCC151F
- Inspect the Catch Can unit and drain any captured oil every 5,000 – 10,000 km. (Noting the frequency required will depend on your individual vehicle)
- Replace the Catch Can filter element every 40,000 km.
- Washing the filter element is not recommended as filter separation efficiency is significantly reduced.
- Toyota LandCruiser VDJ76, 78 & 79 Series
- Not suitable for some early models, which have a fuse panel between the battery and radiator.
- Does not suit the VDJ79 single cab chassis built after 08/2016 due to the chassis change in this vehicle.