Bell Housing Adaptor Kit to suit LS Series V8 to Toyota LandCruiser FJ Series (Manual)
Our Marks4WD Bell Housing Adaptor Kit to suit Toyota LandCruiser FJ Series LS V8 engine conversions fitted with the factory manual gearbox
This kit is designed to be used with our LS flywheel (MFK268G3) and clutch (MCK110), along with the Toyota bell housing. Instead of a new bell housing, a flywheel housing is supplied, which measures 122 mm/4.8″ long. This housing has the GM bolt pattern on the front and the Toyota 1F, 2F, and 3F bolt pattern on the rear.
The kit has been designed to allow for firewall clearance without shifting the transmission or altering the drive shaft lengths. The gearbox input shaft is coupled to the clutch via an input extension shaft. The shaft has the Toyota internal spline and spigot diameter on the gearbox end, with the GM external spline and spigot diameter on the engine end. The front of the shaft is supported in the crankshaft by a sealed ball bearing inside an adaptor ring. The clutch is operated through a thrust-bearing extension sleeve, which is supported in a machined boss located in the centre of the housing. On the front of the sleeve is a thrust bearing to suit the GM clutch pressure plate.
The kit is also supplied with an oil pressure sensor adaptor; the adaptor is fitted in place of the GM sender located behind the intake manifold at the back of the engine block.
A water temperature adaptor is also supplied; the adaptor is fitted in the right-hand cylinder head behind the exhaust manifold, it accepts the original Toyota sender.
- Adaptor flywheel housing
- Input extension shaft
- Adjustable thrust-bearing extension carrier
- Thrust bearing
- Clutch fork pivot
- Flywheel cover plate
- Spigot bearing & adaptor
- Oil pressure sender adaptor
- Water temp sender adaptor
- Bolts, Washers
- Downloadable Instructions
- Flywheel – LS Series V8 Engine (Heavy Duty) – MFK268G3
- Clutch Kit (Organic Plate) – Chev V8 Petrol 12″ – 10 Tooth Spline – MCK110
To Suit – Toyota LandCruiser
- 40 Series – F40, FJ45, HJ45, HJ75
- 50 Series – FJ55
- 60 Series – FJ60, FJ62, HJ60, HJ61
- 70 Series – FJ70, FJ73, FJ75, HJ75
- 4 & 5-speed manual gearboxes
- LS1, LS2, LS3 Series V8’s
- Not recommended for the FJ80 as the engine is positioned forwards of the ideal position resulting in minimal space for thermo fans and radiator.
- As this kit was originally designed to replace the F series petrol engine, some second-hand parts will need to be purchased for the installation into HJ series vehicles. A bell housing from a 2F or 3F 6-cylinder petrol with all of the clutch components such as the slave cylinder, clutch fork etc.