Transfer Case Adaptor – 4L60E 6-bolt to Hilux 5-Speed, 23T Input Spline (Chain Driven Case)
AUD$1,915.00 (Excl. Tax AUD$1,740.91)
Transfer Case Adaptor for using a 4L60E (6-bolt) automatic transmission on a Toyota Hilux engine conversion fitted with the chain-driven manual transfer case
- Toyota Hilux 5-speed chain-driven transfer case (1998-2005)
- 4L60E (6 bolt) automatic transmission
- Ask a Question
- Reviews (0)
Transfer Case Adaptor to suit 4L60E (6-bolt) to Toyota Hilux Manual 23 Tooth (Chain Drive Case)
Our Marks4WD adaptor is designed for installing the 4L60E (6-bolt) automatic to the Toyota Hilux chain-driven manual transfer case.
The new adaptor housing replaces the GM automatic transmission extension housing allowing for the original Toyota Hilux Hi/Low 4WD lever housing to be bolted to the new adaptor, with the lever fitting thru the original transmission tunnel hole.
The automatic transmission will need to be disassembled, and have the main output shaft removed and replaced with one supplied in the adaptor kit.
This output shaft has a new spline to connect to the Hilux coupling sleeve found on the main shaft of the 5-speed gearbox.
- 2 Adaptor housings
- Change over main output shaft
- Reluctor ring
- Hose Tail
- Downloadable Instructions (requires login)
- Toyota Hilux engine conversions using the 4L60E (6-bolt) automatic transmission
- 5-Speed Chain Driven Transfer case (1998-2005)
- Price includes a change-over shaft deposit of $220.00
- The deposit will be refunded once the returned shaft has been inspected and confirmed suitable as the change over product.
- Returned change-over shafts that are pitted, rusted, heat damaged or are a short spline will not be accepted.
- All postage and freight charges for the changeover shaft are the responsibility of the sender.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.