Transfer Case Adaptor to suit 4L60E to Nissan Patrol GQ / GU (RB30, RD28)
The transfer case adaptor housing replaces the automatic transmission extension housing. The adaptor housing then fits the transfer case using the original Nissan bolts. The housing has mounting provisions for the hi/low lever.
This kit has been designed to keep the transfer case and cross member in the factory location which means the front and rear tailshafts do not need to be modified.
- This is dependent on the fact that the engine and gearbox are being changed together to ensure the engine mounts are in the correct location.
- The Hi-low linkage and brackets fitted to the factory automatic-equipped Patrols will not suit this adaptor kit. We recommended that you use the lever, linkages and lockout plate from a manual vehicle.
- Adaptor housing
- Engine mounts
- Coupler shaft
- Shifter linkage extension (GQ models)
- Engine Mounts
To Suit – Nissan Patrol
- GQ / Y60 – RB30 & RD28 transfer case
- GU / Y61 – RD28 transfer case