Saber Offroad Alloy Winch Shackle Pro
Our focus at Saber Offroad is on constant innovation to enhance recovery processes’ safety, intelligence, and durability. Recently, we introduced two new products – the Alloy Winch Shackle (AWS) and the Alloy Winch Short – but our most expansive offering is our patented Alloy Winch Shackle Pro (AWS Pro).
Unlike standard winch hooks, the AWS Pro eliminates the need for a fair lead by securely gripping the winch rope and providing greater ease of use when required. This product is specifically designed for use with Soft Shackles and has an ergonomic design that simplifies the process of dragging your rope along the track.
The winch rope eye is held in place by a 16mm 304 stainless steel pin and internal circlip for quick and easy fitment.
The three Rubber Fairlead Engagement Pads (RFEP) on the back of the shackle softly engage and protect the surface of an aluminium fairlead.
Features & Benefits
- 100% Designed, Patented, Tested & Finished in Australia
- Tated to 18,000kg
- Weighs just over 900 grams
- Manufactured from 7075 Aluminium
- Australian Finished with CERAKOTE Ceramic Coating
- Incredibly Strong but Lightweight Winch Shackle
- 1x Saber Offroad 7075 Alloy Winch Shackle Pro
- All 4x4s