Transfer Case Adaptor to Suit 6L80E to Land Rover / Range Rover LT230
Land Rover / Range Rover / Discovery Series 2 vehicles being fitted with the GM GEN4 engines & 6L80 6-speed transmission up to the full-time 4WD LT230 transfer case. The 6L80 transmission length is approximately 60mm longer than the original ZF transmission. To compensate for this extra length, the tail shafts will require modification.
This kit will also suit the GM 6L90E automatic transmission with a 32-tooth spline output shaft.
The 6L90 case is 35mm longer than the 6L80 which will push the transfer case approximately 95mm towards the rear of the vehicle. To compensate for this extra length, the transfer case mounts and tail shafts will require modification.
- Engine mount kit (see note)
- Transfer case mount kit
- Transfer case adaptor housing
- 6L80 output (32 tooth spline) to transfer input adaptor shaft
- Transfer case input shaft
- Bolts, dowels, seals etc
- Transmission Cooler Manifold
- Land Rover / Range Rover LT230 transfer case
- Discovery Series 2 – The engine mount kit is designed to sit over the factory chassis posts & then welded into place.
- All other models – The factory chassis posts may require removal and the supplied mount kit welded to the chassis with the engine in the correct position.
- The transfer case mounts have been designed to suit the LandRover Discovery 2 models, other models may require modifications to suit.